Chicken Taco Seasoning
Can of Diced Tomatoes with Chili’s (I use mild)
To serve meal – You may need Soft Tortillas, Chips, Guacamole, Beans, Spanish Rice and/or Sour Cream.
Feel free to add other veggies – Beans, mushrooms & bell peppers taste great in this recipe!
Click Read More if you would like the full recipe!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED: Serves 4-6 (Depends on your portion size)
3 Chicken Breast
1 Packet of Chicken Taco Seasoning
1 Can of Diced Tomatoes w/ Chilis
¼ Cup of Water
¼ Cup of Olive Oil
1. Spread Chicken Taco Seasoning at the bottom of the crock pot.
2. Add chicken on top of the seasoning.
3. Pour the can of diced tomatoes on top of the chicken. Then pour water & olive oil on top. (Do Not Stir)
4. Cook on low for 4-6 hours. If frozen it will definitely need 6 hours.
5. Shred Chicken & Cook for 10 more minutes (I use a whisk)
Chicken – Depends on the week. Estimate $5.00 possibly less
Chicken Taco Seasoning - $1.00 or less if you coupon
Can of Tomatoes - $0.50 (without coupon) If you coupon you could get this for $.25 or less!
I stopped by Aldi to pick up Torillas for $1.19 & 1 Avocado for $.59
To make 4-6 servings the cost is $1.00 - $2.00 per serving
If you coupon your total would be closer to $1.00 per serving!
I stocked up on Tomatoes & Seasoning several weeks ago when I could get them for $.25 each or FREE.
Red Gold Tomatoes - .55/3 Printable Coupon or .60/2 Homeland Care Book
Seasoning - Usually come in Newspaper Inserts or www.redplum.com