Click Read More if you would like the full recipe!
2 Cups Sugar
1/2 Cup Milk
1 tsp. vanilla
3/4 Cups Peanut Butter
1. Lightly spray Casserole Dish with Cooking Spray. (Not necessary, but it makes it easier to remove fudge)
2. Bring Sugar and Milk to a Boil. Continue boiling for 2.5 minutes and stir occasionally.
3. Then remove from heat and stir in Peanut Butter and Vanilla.
4. Pour the mixture immediately into the casserole dish.
5. Cut into squares & Enjoy!
Peanut Butter – Depends on brand & if it's on sale. $1.50 or less if you coupon
Sugar 4lb bag - $2.00 or less if you coupon
Milk - Half Gal Estimate $2.25
If you coupon & wait for sales:
Peanut Butter = $.50 or less
Sugar = $1.00 for 4lb bag
Milk = $2.25
Total cost $3.75 (You can make a lot of fudge for this price)