10 Things you need to know about Homeland!
5. Make sure you scan your Reward's Card at the Homeland Kiosk Machine before you start shopping. You will get store coupons and manufacturer coupons including a dollar amount off of your entire transaction Ex: $5.00 off of $50 purchase or $3.00 off of a $30 purchase! The Red Kiosk Machine is typically located in from of the store.
6. Only buy items that are on sale! If you haven't noticed Homeland is typically more expensive than Walmart...unless the items are on sale. To save even more - Make sure you have a coupon for each item. :)
7. If you are wondering if your store is a Rural or a Metro Homeland: Rural Stores - Chickasha, Cleveland, Haskell, Henryetta, Jay, Marietta, Nowata, Okemah, Pauls Valley, Perry, & Seminole. Metro Stores - All Homelands in Bartlesville, Del City, Moore, Mustang, Norman, OKC, Witchita, & Yukon. If I missed any please let me know!
8. You can use 1 store coupon & 1 manufacturer coupon per item! Store Coupons will not double!
9. The Digital coupons you find on Homelandstores.com are manufacturer coupons and you can only use them once until they reset. Remember you can only use 1 manufacturers coupon per item.
10. I create a weekly Homeland Matchup and I typically have it posted Monday before the Sale! I am here to help you save money!!!! Click Here to Look at the Homeland Matchup!